Annapurna Base Camp express Trekking Fixed Departure
Annapurna base camp express trekking An elegant trek to the south face of the Annapurna Mountain.Offers breathtaking views of the Fishtail Peak-Machhapuchhare. Watch a magnificent sunrise over Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges from Poon Hill.The bulk of the sanctuary is a gigantic glacier surrounded by 10 towering peaks.
you can hire guide from pokhara or we can arrange your trip from pokhara, as well as you will enjoy with different superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/ Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc, see different type of Animals such as musk dears, leopards, jackals, mountain Thar, birds such as Pheasant, long tails birds, relaxing with mixed culture such as Bramin, Chhetri, Gurung, magars, Thakalies etc. Trekking in Annapurna base camp is a wonderful trekking to higher altitude without being too strenuous. Since Annapurna base camp trekking route has been open, we Himalayan Worldwide Treks and expedition has depth experience operate trekking in this area and numerous trekkers much enjoyed in Annapurna base camp Ghorepani poon hill area. Annapurna base camp Ghorepani poon hill trekking has been sacred to the local inhabitants and treasured as a spiritual refuge, long before the first trekkers appeared. Annapurna Base Camp is a natural amphitheater ringed by Annapurna South and Annapurna I, Varahashikhar, Gangapurna and the holy mountain Macchapucchre (Fish Tail). Treks in Annapurna base camp is very closed views of Holy Mountain Fish tail which is one of the beautiful mountain in Annapurna Himalayan range. Autumn ( September, October , November ) & Spring ( March , April) are best month for Annapurna Base Camp Trekking but we Himalayan Worldwide Trekking arrange around the year as per trekker's wish and holiday schedule.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Morning flight to Pokhara Drive by Jeep to HimalPani overnight
Day 03: Himalpani trek to Chhomorung / Sinuwa (2135m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Chhomorung / Sinuwa trek to Dovan.(2250m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Dovan trek to Himalaya Hotel.( 3345m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Himalaya Hotel trke to MBC (fishtail/ Machhapuchhare base camp) (3788m)walk approximately 3-4 hours
Day 07: Fishatail base camp /Machhapuchhare base camp trek to Annapurna Base camp (4130m)walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 08: Annapurna base camp trek to Himalaya hotel/ Bambo (2910m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 09: Himalaya hotel / Bambo trek to Chhomorung.( 2135m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 10: Bambo /Chhomorung trek to Himalpani drive back to Pokhara overnight
Day 11: Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus or flight. By bus drive approximately 5-6 hours and by flight approximately 35 minutes. Will arrange either flight ticket or overland transportation as per trekker's desire
Day 12: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities than will drop to Kathmandu international Airport for onward journeys
Cost Inclusions in Tea House & Tented Camp
- Airport transfers, welcome upon arrival and departure after completion of trips.
- Welcome dinner classic Nepali cousin place and farewell dinner
- Comfortable, private transportation as per itinerary
- Quality accommodation on lodge as per itinerary
- Western standard down jacket and sleeping bag for trek
- All meals and hot drinks on activity
- 1 government license Holder Trekking guide English Speaking as per itinerary
- One porter, each two member as per itinerary
- Trekking /climbing equipment for porters and guides
- Experienced and friendly trekking staffs
- Staffs insurance, well paid salary
- All permits such as National park, Trekking Permit, as per itinerary
- Rescue Arrangements off course not the rescue bills please!
- Medical Kit Bag on every trip
Cost Exclusions in Tea House Trek
- International airfare to/from home city and international Airport departure taxes
- Domestic flights & domestic airport taxes as per itinerary
- Land transportation
- Excess baggage charges
- Food and Accommodation while you are off the trip.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees Temple & monastery as per itinerary
- Climbing permits as per itinerary & Royalty for restricted area.
- Nepal entry visa costs (~$30.00) and visa extension fees (three days transit visa you will get free upon arrival)
- Travel, trek and expedition medical and evacuation insurance
- Emergency evacuation charges, if required
- Personal expenses (e.g. phone calls, laundry, alcohol, soft drinks, bottled water, souvenirs, etc.)
- 13% VAT and 10% TSC Taxes
- Tips must be required for the staffs because this is the sign of the guest happiness at the end of the trip. It has been establish a custom say "Baksis" (collect between all the participants and reward each staffs through your hand directly)
- Any loss due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, road blockage due to landslide, etc the over come expenses need to take care trekkers themselves.
Items you should have for Normal treks
- Good walking boots- well broken in. Remember it is not a day walk
- A rucksack and a day bag
- Sun hat and sun block - very important to protect against sunburn, Sunglasses.
- Scarf and gloves - it can get very cold out of the sun.
- Iodine or purification tablets - for purifying water (bottled water is expensive and bad for the environment).
- Map and compass.
- Basic first aid kit - including headache tablets.
- Camera with sufficient film. Sleeping bag & jacket.
Above given is sample itinerary and are subject to change to suit your schedule. If you do not want all the activities listed in the package, we are always flexible to provide you the personalized package as per your schedule requirement.
Given prices will remain valid till 2018/2019 All itineraries as well as price are subject to change without prior notice until your reservation of this trip with us.
Individual booking is accepted.
Please consider that personal equipment is not included in given price.
Till today nothing latest update available for this trip
Trip Cost: $699
Fixed Departure Date 2020 Feb: 4th 14th 19th 21st 27th March: 2nd 8th 11th 17th 24th April: 3rd 9th 18th 25th May: 3rd 6th 12th 18th 22nd Sept: 3rd 5th 9th 15th 17th 24th 28th Oct: 3rd 7th 12th 18th 17th 24th 28th
Nov: 4th 9th 20th 28th Dec: 5th 9th 15th and 21st
This trip is possible to tailor made holiday Click for Tailor made Holiday