Round annapurna express trekking
Annapurna round express trekking is the classical trek intern in between Annapurna Himalayas and Damodar Himal passing through surprising Manang Valley. It crosses over the sky Thorong La 5416m. /17760ft. Take in fabulous mountain views who have short holidays trekking for annapurna region.
Important advice for travelers
Why I/we need Guide or Porter for trekking in Nepal?
Mainly of trekkers may think that guide is only to show the trail but we may request for travelers the guide is a depository of hiking knowledge of Himalaya, an organizer, assistant or a helper, a mediator to the local people, non-paid ambassador of Nepal and a friend that can help you if you are seriously sick in the high mountain trekking trails. Even in mid night your guide takes you down for fastest help if you are in emergency to organize a quickest rescue and take care of you in High Mountain 24 hours. In addition a guide show you the places of interested, explain the tradition cultures, history and religion also well-known shortcut trail and ask the locals about route condition and make your holiday much more memorable. Our staff trained by Nepal Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management (NATHM) We suggest you that hiring a guide, porter cum guide or at least porter is necessary for trekking in Nepal because many trekkers missing in Himalaya's without hire guide & porter.
What is deferent Guide & Porter cum Guide?
A porter guide carries yours gear plus guiding you for the trail and speaks a bit English but enough to communicate and understand about your interest. They are pleasant, kind and sincere and as well as trustworthy on their job and stays together with you during your trekking or mountaineering in Nepal. Our Guides, porter cum guides are from remote villages of Nepal.
A kind of strong person from isolated mountain village who carries your gear and doesn’t speaks English but they are pleasant, kind and sincere and as well as guides and porter/guides. They may have to stay separate with you during the trek because in Everest region most of the lodge owners don’t allow porters to stay in hotel so they look for porter house and cheap food. Most of the porters are from remote villages of Nepal in search of seasonal pottering work.
What is benefit of hiring guide, and porter from Pokhara or other trekking starting point?
If you hire, guide from Lukla - the main gateway to Famous Everest treks and POKHARA to Annapurna Region, you do not have to pay any extra flight fares or ground transportation for guide and porter. Himalayan Worldwide Treks & Expedition Pvt Ltd can book the guides and porters on your request for Khumbu region Lukla, Annapurna region in Pokhara and in Kathmandu.
If you are already landing here in Kathmandu and need to know where we are? Then please visit our office to chat more in details about hiring your porters or guide for your Nepalese Himalaya trip, our office is located in "Z" streets Thamel Paknajol. 24hrs Cell 977 9841274832, 977 9818606895 office phones 977-14700962
Day 01 : Arrival Kathmandu - Hotel transfer, tour briefing
Day 02 : Drive to Chame (2713m)
Day 03 : Trek to Pisang (3185m)
Day 04 : Trek upper way to Manang (3351m)
Day 05 : Rest at Manang for acclimatization
Day 06 : Manang trek to throng Phedi (4450m)
Day 07 : Throng Phedi / Thorang-La (5416m) / Muktinath (3810m)
Day 08 : Muktinath / Jomsom (2713m)
Day 09: Jomsom fly or drive back to Pokhara
Day 10: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu.
Cost Inclusions in Tea House & Tented Camp
- Airport transfers, welcome upon arrival and departure after completion of trips.
- Welcome dinner classic Nepali cousin place and farewell dinner
- Comfortable, private transportation as per itinerary
- Quality accommodation on lodge or tent as per itinerary
- 4 Star accommodations in Kathmandu with B/B Plan
- Western standard down jacket and sleeping bag for trek
- All meals and hot drinks on activity
- 1 government license Holder Trekking guide English Speaking as per itinerary
- One porter, each two member as per itinerary
- Trekking /climbing equipment for porters and guides
- Experienced and friendly trekking staffs
- Staffs insurance, well paid salary
- All permits such as National park, Trekking Permit, as per itinerary
- Rescue Arrangements off course not the rescue bills please!
- All necessary camping gear such as High quality tents, mattress, kitchen equipments, dinning table & chair etc
- Medical Kit Bag on every trip
Cost Exclusions in Tea House Trek
- International airfare to/from home city and international Airport departure taxes
- Domestic flights & domestic airport taxes as per itinerary
- Land transportation
- Excess baggage charges
- Food and Accommodation while you are off the trip.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees Temple & monastery as per itinerary
- Climbing permits as per itinerary & Royalty for restricted area.
- Nepal entry visa costs (~$30.00) and visa extension fees (three days transit visa you will get free upon arrival)
- Travel, trek and expedition medical and evacuation insurance
- Emergency evacuation charges, if required
- Personal expenses (e.g. phone calls, laundry, alcohol, soft drinks, bottled water, souvenirs, etc.)
- 13% VAT and 10% TSC Taxes
- Tips must be required for the staffs because this is the sign of the guest happiness at the end of the trip. It has been establish a custom say "Baksis" (collect between all the participants and reward each staffs through your hand directly)
- Any loss due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, road blockage due to landslide, etc the over come expenses need to take care trekkers themselves.
Items you should have for Normal treks
- Good walking boots- well broken in. Remember it is not a day walk
- A rucksack and a day bag
- Sun hat and sun block - very important to protect against sunburn, Sunglasses.
- Scarf and gloves - it can get very cold out of the sun.
- Iodine or purification tablets - for purifying water (bottled water is expensive and bad for the environment).
- Map and compass.
- Basic first aid kit - including headache tablets.
- Camera with sufficient film. Sleeping bag & jacket.
- Above given is sample itinerary and are subject to change to suit your schedule. If you do not want all the activities listed in the package, we are always flexible to provide you the personalized package as per your schedule requirement.
- Given prices will remain valid till 2016/2017 All itineraries as well as price are subject to change without prior notice until your reservation of this trip with us.
- Individual booking is accepted.
- Please consider that personal equipment is not included in given price.
Till today nothing latest update available for this trip
Trip Cost: $599
Fixed Departure Date 2016/2017 Feb: 4th 14th 19th 21st 27th March: 2nd 8th 11th 17th 24th April: 3rd 9th 18th 25th May: 3rd 6th 12th 18th 22nd Sept: 3rd 5th 9th 15th 17th 24th 28th Oct: 3rd 7th 12th 18th 17th 24th 28th
Nov: 4th 9th 20th 28th Dec: 5th 9th 15th and 21st
This trip is possible to tailor made holiday Click for Tailor made Holiday