Island Peak Climbing Fixed Departure
Island Peak climbing (6189m.) This is the most popular climbing / trekking peak in Nepal. From Dingboche the mountain is clearly seen as a pyramid of ice and rock. The mountain itself is the extension of the South Ridge of Lhotse Shar separated by a small col. The ridge rising to the south from this point leads to the summit of Island Peak. Imja Tse not only provides an enjoyable climb but also provides some of the most spectacular scenery of Himalayas in the Khumbu region. Seen from the summit the giant mountains, Nuptse (7,879m), Lhotse (8,501m), Lhotse Middle Peak (8,410m) and Lhotse Shar (8,383m) make a semi circle in the north. The views of Makalu (8475m) in the east, Baruntse and Ama Dablam in the south add more charm for climbing Island Peak.
To participate with this program you must plan on arriving in Kathmandu not later than 2 days before departure date.
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m)
Day 02 : City sightseeing
Day 03 : Flight fromKathmandu to Lukla (2840m) and Trek to Phakding (2610m)
Day 04 : Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 05 : Namche Bazaar
Day 06 : Namche Bazaar to Dole (4110m)
Day 07 : Dole to Machhermo (4470m)
Day 08 : Machhermo to Gokyo (4790m)
Day 09 : Gokyo to Gokyo Ri (5350m)
Day 10-11 : Gokyo - Thangna - High Camp - Chola - Dzonglha (4830m)
Day 12 : Dzonglha to Lubuche (4910m)
Day 13 : Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5180m)
Day 14 : Gorak Shep to Kallapatter (5545m) & back Lubuche
Day 15 : Lubuche to Kongma La (5535) to Chhukung (4730m)
Day 16 : Chhukung to Island Peak Base Camp (4970m)
Day 17 : sland Base Camp to High Camp (5600m)
Day 18 : High Camp to summit to Base Camp to Chhukung
Day 19 : Chhukung to Tengboche (3860m)
Day 20 : Tengboche to Namche Bazaar
Day 21 : Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 22 : Flight to Kathmandu.
Cost Inclusions in Tea House & Tented Camp
- Airport transfers, welcome upon arrival and departure after completion of trips.
- Welcome dinner classic Nepali cousin place and farewell dinner
- Comfortable, private transportation as per itinerary
- Quality accommodation on lodge or tent as per itinerary
- 4 Star accommodations in Kathmandu with B/B Plan
- Western standard down jacket and sleeping bag for trek
- All meals and hot drinks on activity
- 1 government license Holder Trekking & Climbing guide English Speaking as per itinerary
- One porter, each two member as per itinerary
- Trekking /climbing equipment for porters and guides
- Experienced and friendly trekking staffs
- Staffs insurance, well paid salary
- All permits such as National park, Trekking Permit, as per itinerary
- Rescue Arrangements off course not the rescue bills please!
- All necessary camping gear such as High quality tents, mattress, kitchen equipments, dinning table & chair etc
- Medical Kit Bag on every trip
Cost Exclusions in Tea House Trek
- International airfare to/from home city and international Airport departure taxes
- Domestic flights & domestic airport taxes as per itinerary
- Excess baggage charges
- Food and Accommodation while you are off the trip.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees Temple & monastery as per itinerary
- Climbing permits as per itinerary & Royalty for restricted area.
- Nepal entry visa costs (~$30.00) and visa extension fees (three days transit visa you will get free upon arrival)
- Travel, trek and expedition medical and evacuation insurance
- Emergency evacuation charges, if required
- Personal expenses (e.g. phone calls, laundry, alcohol, soft drinks, bottled water, souvenirs, etc.)
- 13% VAT and 10% TSC Taxes
- Tips must be required for the staffs because this is the sign of the guest happiness at the end of the trip. It has been establish a custom say "Baksis" (collect between all the participants and reward each staffs through your hand directly)
- Any loss due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, road blockage due to landslide, etc the over come expenses need to take care trekkers themselves.
Items you should have for Normal treks
- Good walking boots- well broken in. Remember it is not a day walk
- A rucksack and a day bag
- Sun hat and sun block - very important to protect against sunburn, Sunglasses.
- Scarf and gloves - it can get very cold out of the sun.
- Iodine or purification tablets - for purifying water (bottled water is expensive and bad for the environment).
- Map and compass.
- Basic first aid kit - including headache tablets.
- Camera with sufficient film. Sleeping bag & jacket.
Above given is sample itinerary and are subject to change to suit your schedule. If you do not want all the activities listed in the package, we are always flexible to provide you the personalized package as per your schedule requirement.
Given prices will remain valid till 2016/2017 All itineraries as well as price are subject to change without prior notice until your reservation of this trip with us.
Individual booking is accepted.
Please consider that personal equipment is not included in given price.
Till today nothing latest update available for this trip
Trip Cost: $ 1649
Fixed Departure Date 2016/2017 Feb: 4th 14th 19th 21st 27th March: 2nd 8th 11th 17th 24th April: 3rd 9th 18th 25th May: 3rd 6th 12th 18th 22nd Sept: 3rd 5th 9th 15th 17th 24th 28th Oct:3rd 7th 12th 18th 17th 24th 28th
Nov: 4th 9th 20th 28th Dec: 5th 9th 15th and 21st
This trip is possible to tailor made holiday Click for Tailor made Holiday